Site Reliability Engineer
Full-time Porto, Portugal
At Losch Digital Lab we are creating the next generation of software products for mobility and automotive companies.
We are seeking a talented Site Reliability Engineer to help us to ensure that all the user-facing services and production systems are running smoothly. You will provide solutions for the whole software development lifecycle using the DevOps methodology. If you enjoy systems architecture and systems administration, have effective communication skills and are eager to work with innovative solutions this opportunity is for you!
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related;
- Experience in operational best practices in supporting production systems;
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments;
- Knowledge of cloud systems architecture and its implementation - AWSis a plus;
- Knowledge of service monitoring metrics and monitoring tools;
- Experience in a scripting and/or programming language such as bash, Python, Golang is a plus;
- Knowledge of operating container-based applications is a plus;
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is a plus;
- Fluent in English, at all levels (mandatory).
You’ll be asked to:
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
- Enforce privacy and security by design;
- Implement modern monitoring tools to provide a reliable and holistic view of our services;
- Ensure that systems are secure and protected from cybersecurity threats;
- Collaborate with the engineering team to promote and develop DevOps best practices;
- Identify, research, and prototype new technologies to improve DevOps processes;
- Implement and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and automation workflows;
- Coordinate releases with other stakeholders;
- Be self-driven, have a pro-active mindset and a sense of ownership.
What’s waiting for you:
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience;
- Comfortable workplace, with hybrid/remote options;
- Flexible schedules: you can choose when and where you work! We will provide you with tech equipment for you to set your own working desk;
- Team building events, accompanied by some snacks and much fun;
- Authenticity and people-first culture! We believe in self-improvement as the spark for team, products, and company improvements.