Full-time Porto, Portugal
At Losch Digital Lab we are creating the next generation of software products for mobility companies. This team was created at the beginning of 2018 as a software house within Losch Luxembourg, a company with over 70 years of a successfully history and with the goal of being ahead of the pack in the mobility solutions field.
You will be responsible for working closely with a multidisciplinary team, bringing great tech solutions into our products, and continuously helping to define new processes and adapting to an agile, fast changing environment.
What we need from you:
• Experience in GO (preferred).
• Knowledge on MongodB databases.
• Knowledge in GIT version control (preferred).
• Developing high performance and writing code others can easily read and you can be proud of.
• Thinking your code using DDD practices.
• CI/CD methodologies.
• Building REST APIs.
• Comfort with working with agile frameworks, such as Scrum.
• Capability of evaluating the best and most optimized tech solutions.
• A team player mindset! You push the team forward and support other team members envisioning to attain greater accomplishments all-together.
What’s waiting for you:
• Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
• Comfortable workplace, with hybrid/remote options.
• Flexible schedules: you can choose when and where you work! We will provide you with tech equipment for you to set your own working desk!
• Team building events, accompanied by some snacks and much fun.
• Authenticity and people-first culture! We believe in self-improvement as the spark for team, products and company improvements.