Junior Business Developer (German speaking)
Full-time Porto, PT / Kockelscheuer, LU
Savvy Mobility, a product by Losch Digital Lab S.à r.l., is a state-of-the-art On Demand Mobility Platform for cities and operators to run flexible transport. Savvy is the main initiative of Losch Group in Luxembourg to provide technology for pooled and sustainable transport.
Our IT and project team is in Luxembourg and Oporto and manages hundreds of vehicles for clients throughout Europe.
What is the role
• Assist our team in increasing the visibility and brand awareness of Savvy through social media, website, newsletter, but also at events, fairs, etc.
• Become our expert in e-mail marketing
• Research potential clients and do outbound calls to get intro meetings, demos or market intelligence for our sales team
• Set up and update sales assets from pitches to technical submissions
• Assist our team in determining, tracking, and visualising main sales and marketing metrics and suggest measures to improve these
• Support our sales efforts with automated engagement messages to nurture and qualify leads across initial stages of the sales process
• Keep our CRM and sales / marketing processes up to date (Savvy’s website, platforms, etc.) in coordination with marketing and other departments
• Help prepare and represent Savvy at main fairs and events in the industry.
Who you are
• A street-smart team-player comfortable with an aspirational goals of leads
• Ideally, you have 1-2 years of experience in marketing or sales for a SaaS company or technology start-up in the mobility sector
• A careful listener who knows how to gather relevant information and discover clients’ pain points and needs, especially by phone
• A well-organised multi-tasker comfortable using several lead generation and sales tools and handling multiple conversations and tasks in parallel
• A natural with social media (LinkedIn, in particular) with an analytical mindset who hits the right tone in e-mails and creates the necessary content or sales material to successfully engage with potential clients
• Native German-speaker, highly fluent in English and French.
Savvy is all about pooling and our mission make sure that no vehicle runs emptier than it should. For that we have built a turnkey software to run demand-responsive transport consisting of a powerful real-time booking and dispatching algorithm, a versatile passenger app, an intuitive driver app, a configurable admin panel backend for operators and dispatchers, as well as a web-booking frontend.
At Savvy, we are driven by the following values:
• Sustainability: United in our passion for innovative technology, we work for a more sustainable world and an efficient and inclusive use of resources in transport
• Respect: We live a culture of mutual respect and tolerance at the workplace
• Communication: We overcommunicate and actively ask for information and constructive feedback. This is how we get most out of a diverse, international and partially remote team
• Team: When we succeed, we do so as team and when we fail, we fail as a team. But we embrace failure as a part of innovation and always strive to learn together
• Success: Our effort goes into making our clients successful through our solutions as the best guarantee of our own success. We celebrate every success
• Efficiency: As a company providing state-of-the-art optimisation, we strive to continuously improve the cost basis of our solutions and apply synergies with partners where possible. We ensure no vehicle runs emptier than it should.
What do we offer
• You will have a unique possibility to shape the future of mobility and become a crucial part in how Savvy contributes to it
• Our team is small but talented where everybody has an important degree of responsibility while colleagues are always approachable to help out
• We invest in our team members’ growth with a dedicated training budget for skills to remain state-of-the-art and your curiosity served
• We hold regular in person workshops and team activities to nurture our company culture across the different locations of the team
• We provide clear career paths and define challenging yet feasible goals that will allow you to grow into your next professional role
• Competitive salary and flexible employment in Kockelscheuer (LU), Oporto (PT) and the option to work remotely.