Senior Business Developer (German speaking)
Full-time Porto, PT / Kockelscheuer, LU
Savvy Mobility, a product by Losch Digital Lab S.à r.l., is a state-of-the-art On Demand Mobility Platform for cities and operators to run flexible transport. Savvy is the main initiative of Losch Group in Luxembourg to provide technology for pooled and sustainable transport.
Our IT and project team is in Luxembourg and Oporto and manages hundreds of vehicles for clients throughout Europe.
What is the role
• Own and lead Savvy’s business development effort mainly in the German-speaking DACH region but also beyond to reach the sales quota
• Collaborate and instruct our inbound and outbound lead generation efforts in the area with a dedicated member in the team and marketing
• Be on top of all relevant public procurement processes in the area
• Increase Savvy’s visibility and presence in the target market and create partnerships with relevant private partners (e.g., operators)
• Represent Savvy at main fairs and events in the industry
• Be an expert of Savvy’s platform, run demo’s and resolve clients' questions also by visiting them on site if needed (several days of travel per month).
Who you are
• You have a winner mentality and bring with you 3-5 year of experience in sales or business development for a SaaS company or technology start-up
• A natural and trustworthy listener with profound people skills who knows to run smooth demo’s, solve client’s needs, and address their objections
• A self-learner and curious person who loves the challenge of matching clients’ requests with our solution, especially in complex public procurement processes
• Native German-speaker, highly fluent in English
• A network in the mobility, public transport, or another relevant B2G industry that serves as a head-start is highly valued.
Savvy is all about pooling and our mission make sure that no vehicle runs emptier than it should. For that we have built a turnkey software to run demand-responsive transport consisting of a powerful real-time booking and dispatching algorithm, a versatile passenger app, an intuitive driver app, a configurable admin panel backend for operators and dispatchers, as well as a web-booking frontend.
At Savvy, we are driven by the following values:
• Sustainability: United in our passion for innovative technology, we work for a more sustainable world and an efficient and inclusive use of resources in transport
• Respect: We live a culture of mutual respect and tolerance at the workplace
• Communication: We overcommunicate and actively ask for information and constructive feedback. This is how we get most out of a diverse, international and partially remote team
• Team: When we succeed, we do so as team and when we fail, we fail as a team. But we embrace failure as a part of innovation and always strive to learn together
• Success: Our effort goes into making our clients successful through our solutions as the best guarantee of our own success. We celebrate every success
• Efficiency: As a company providing state-of-the-art optimisation, we strive to continuously improve the cost basis of our solutions and apply synergies with partners where possible. We ensure no vehicle runs emptier than it should.
What do we offer
• You will have a unique possibility to shape the future of mobility and become a crucial part in how Savvy contributes to it
• Our team is small but talented where everybody has an important degree of responsibility while colleagues are always approachable to help out
• We invest in our team members’ growth with a dedicated training budget for skills to remain state-of-the-art and your curiosity served
• We hold regular in person workshops and team activities to nurture our company culture across the different locations of the team
• We provide clear career paths and define challenging yet feasible goals that will allow you to grow into your next professional role
• Competitive salary and flexible employment in Kockelscheuer (LU), Oporto (PT) and the option to work remotely.