Customer Success Specialist DACH
Full-time Kockelscheuer, Luxembourg
Simdle Mobility, a product by Losch Digital Lab S.à r.l., is a state-of-the-art On-Demand Mobility Software for cities and operators. Simdle is the main initiative of Losch Group in Luxembourg to provide technology that enables pooled and sustainable transport. Our clients in Europe have dispatched hundreds of vehicles since 2017 through Simdle’s flexible transport solution.
Our mission at Simdle is to make sure that no vehicle runs emptier than it should. For that we have built an end-to-end software for demand-responsive transport. It consists of a powerful real-time booking and dispatching algorithm, a versatile passenger app, an intuitive driver app, a configurable admin panel backend for operators and dispatchers, as well as a web-booking frontend.We are driven by the following values at Simdle:
- Sustainability: United in our passion for innovative technology, we work for a more sustainable world and an efficient and inclusive use of resources in transport
- Respect: We live a culture of mutual respect and tolerance at the workplace.
- Communication: We overcommunicate and actively ask for information and constructive feedback. This is how we get most out of a diverse, international and partially remote team.
- Team: When we succeed, we do so as team and when we fail, we fail as a team. But we embrace failure as a part of innovation and always strive to learn together.
- Success: Our effort goes into making our clients successful through our solutions as the best guarantee of our own success. We celebrate every success.
- Efficiency: As a company providing state-of-the-art optimisation, we strive to continuously improve the cost basis of our solutions and apply synergies with partners where possible. We ensure no vehicle runs emptier than it should.
What are your tasks:
- Be the single point of contact for Simdle’s clients using our standard SaaS solution or implement customised projects as a member of our Customer Success with a special focus on the DACH market
- Ensure low-friction execution of projects before and after go-live and ensure our clients are successful in using our software
- Maintain product and process documentation to empower our clients in using Simdle Mobility autonomously in particular after go-live
- Ensure high customer retention and coordinate/own the up- and cross-sell effort of accounts together with sales through regular business reviews
- Close collaboration with Simdle’s sales, product and IT team and communicate relevant decisions to and from clients
Understand client’s needs through active listening and suggest solutions based on Simdle’s existing software parameters or new features
- Contribute to improving Simdle Platform through regular check-ins with our clients and reporting bugs, requests, etc. to the product team
- Oversee and manage contracts with our customers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Measure project performance and monitor progress of our clients using our software to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with the Simdle team for relevant presentations, procurement, or submissions and represent Simdle at fairs and events in the industry
What you bring:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in operations or project management for a SaaS company or start-up, ideally in the mobility sector
- You hold a Bachelor’s, BTS or similar degree in a relevant field
- A natural listener and problem solver with profound people skills who knows to run smooth trainings and address clients’ questions and needs
- A well-organised facilitator who filters and translates clients’ needs into tangible action for sales, marketing, product, and IT team
- A self-learner and curious person who loves the challenge of making things work and solve clients’ requests with the parameters available in Simdle's solution, especially in complex multi-layered projects
- You are open to travelling
- A network in the mobility, public transport, or another relevant B2G industry that serves as a head-start is highly valued
- You are fluent in English and German, any other European language is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A fixed term contract
- A unique possibility to shape the future of mobility at a young company
- We work in a small but talented team, invest in our team members’ growth with a dedicated training budget, and offer a clear career path
- We hold regular workshops and team activities in person to build and nurture our company culture across the different locations of the team
- Simdle is about optimising the utilization of transport resources through technology and data. And we practise this by fostering the use of public transport in our team and actively reducing our carbon footprint
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours and employment in Kockelscheuer (LU) and the option to work (partially) remotely.